Our CDM Coordinator Service in London
We provide our cdm coordinator service to numerous clients in the London area and beyond. Our clients range from small scale property developments through to blue chip clients including major retailers, the NHS and local authorities.
CDM Coordinator Experience and Qualifications
All our CDM Coordinators have both experience and the qualifications required to act as your CDM Coordinator.
Our CDM Coordinators have experience of new build, refurbishment, fit-out, retail, health, education, property development, industrial and more.
Our CDM Coordinators are qualified to degree level, members of the Association of Project Safety (APS), on the APS register of CDM coordinators (RMaPs), and NEBOSH, backed up by an industry leading Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme.
What we do as your CDM Coordinator
- Advise and assist the client with their duties
- Notify the HSE
- Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work and co-operate with others involved with the project
- Facilitate good communication between client, designers and contractors
- Liaise with principal contractor regarding ongoing design
- Identify, collect and pass on pre-construction information
- Advise on the suitability of the principal contractors, construction phase plan
- Prepare/update the health and safety file
CDM Coordinator Fees
We aim to exceed our clients expectations with our CDM Coordinator service in London, this does not come at a high cost. Our CDM Coordinator fees are the among the most competitive in the industry, so why not contact us today for free advice and a competitive CDM Coordinator quote for your London project.
Require more information regarding appointing a CDM Coordinator?
A CDM Coordinator must be appointed for every construction project that will last longer than 30 days, or 500 person days, except where the work is for a domestic client.
If you have any questions regarding the CDM Regulations, CDM 2015, CDM Coordinator, please contact us and we will gladly answer any of your queries.